Take a step back from your modern lifestyle and reconnect with the natural world at Kanuhura in the Maldives...
It’s no secret that a trip to the Maldives is the idyllic opportunity to switch off from the day-to-day and simply relish life’s simple pleasures. As you stroll along the powder-soft sands, gazing out across mile upon mile of perfectly turquoise waters, you will quickly realise why many travellers consider this their dream escape. Eco-friendly Kanuhura comprises three private islands, 80 luxury villas and a countless number of experiences and activities, tailored especially to you. From the tranquillity of the Kokaa Wellness Retreat and Spa, to the mesmerising natural environment that waits around every corner, discover some of the very best wellness and wildlife experiences in the Maldives...
• Watch playful dolphins and manta rays swimming in nearby waters during a boat tour by traditional Dhoni. For further indulgence, step aboard at sunset and sit back as you sail across the rippling waters with Champagne and cocktails in hand.
• Dive beneath the crystal-clear surface and discover the exotic and exhilarating marine life. With schools of tropical fish and gentle turtles regularly spotted in the island's surrounding waters, the underwater world holds a plethora of delights for every diving ability.
• The Kokaa Spa boasts one of the largest spa menus in the Maldives, with everything from blissful massages and sleep rituals, to aromatherapy and delicate eye treatments. For young travellers who'd also like to experience island pampering, the dedicated junior spa menu indulges every sense.
• Kanuhura's white-sand beach isn't only for soaking up the sun. Organised wellness activities include an easy-going morning jog along the sands, vibrant Beach Zumba, and for those looking to raise the intensity level, the action-packed Maldivian Warrior Workout.
• If you're looking to slow down your island lifestyle, savour the tranquillity of Hatha Yoga with breathing exercises 'Pranayama', or experience the health benefits of meditation as you bask in the beauty of this sun-drenched island. Either way, you will feel revitalised and refreshed, ready to indulge in the further delights of the Maldives.
To book your next luxury holiday to Kanuhura, please call our Luxury Travel Specialists.