All guest suites have a CD/DVD player, iPod docking station, satellite television, tea and coffee-making facilities, mini-bar, hairdryer, in-room safe and ironing board, plus a twice-daily maid service.
- Rooms: 22
- Size: 70m²
- Room View: Garden views
Located throughout the resort, on the ground floor in two-storey clusters of four, the Garden Pavilions offer a luxurious living space, complete with polished teak floors, rich Thai cotton decorations and beautiful Siamese artwork. The bathroom overlooks a secluded garden and features a bath, separate shower and dressing area. Each pavilion features a private outdoor Thai sala (terrace).
Upper Garden Pavilion:+
- Rooms: 22
- Size: 70m²
- Room View: Views of the resort's gardens and the rice paddy fields of the resort.
Housed on the upper level in two-storey clusters throughout the resort, the secluded Upper Garden Pavilions feature traditional northern Thai decorations, a luxurious living space and a private outdoor Thai sala (terrace).
Upper Rice and Rice Terrace Pavilions:+
- Rooms: 20
- Size: 70m²
- Room View: Rice Terrace pavilions overlook the Resort's working rice paddy fields, lower floor while the Upper Rice Terrace Pavilio
The Upper Rice and Rice Terrace Pavilions are housed in two-storey clusters of four, located throughout the resort. The pavilions feature vaulted ceilings and a private outdoor Thai sala (terrace), king-size or two twin beds and a full bathroom.
- Rooms: 12
- Size: 403m²
- Room View: Gardens
- Facilities: Located in the eastern side of the resort, the Pool Villas are the perfect choice for couples that desire total privacy. The spacious living area is equipped a high-tech entertainment system, elements of local architecture and romantic touches like an ornamental bed canopy and skylight. Externally the villa features 282m² of outdoor living space, with a 24m² pool, sundeck, dining pavilion and private garden.
- Size: 244m²
- Room View: Gardens and Mountains View
Perfect for a couple travelling with two young children, these upper-level residences boast one king-sized bed and two twin beds with two generously sized bathrooms, a kitchen and housekeeper. While the adults relax on the veranda, the kids can be kept entertained by board games or the state-of-the-art entertainment system in the spacious interior – the perfect family-style getaway! Family Residence with plunge pool are available or alternatively the Residence Pool is a short walk away.
Two Bedroom Resort Residence:+
- Size: 350m²
- Room View: Mountains and surrounding gardens
- Facilities: Located throughout the resort the Two Bedroom Residences offer the exclusivity of a private home. With plush bedrooms and ample lounging space, they are ideal for families or couples travelling together. Located on the second floor, the spacious living room and outdoor Thai sala offer beautiful views of the resorts gardens. Each residence comes with its own kitchen and housekeeper and the exclusive Residence Pool is a short walk away.
Two Bedroom Residence with Plunge Pool:+
- Size: 350m²
- Room View: Gardens & Mountains
- Facilities: Featuring their own plunge pool and terrace, the luxurious and palatial Two Bedroom Residences with Pool are located on the ground floor of the three- and four-storey residences. They feature polished teak floors and gabled buttresses, reminiscent of ancient temples, with open-plan living and dining space for 8 to 12 people, a fireplace and a kitchen with service quarters. They also feature their own plunge pool and terrace. Each of the bathrooms feature a whirlpool bath, separate shower and double vanity, as well as a separate dressing area.
Three Bedroom Penthouse Residence:+
- Size: 524m²
- Room View: Mountains and surrounding countryside views
- Facilities: Occupying two levels, these residences offer a luxurious sense of space along with spectacular views. Relax in a choice of various sitting rooms, private pavilions or on the penthouse terrace. The penthouse bedroom enjoys complete privacy, while all three sumptuous master bedrooms come with their very own Jacuzzis. The central dining and living areas offer the perfect space to enjoy sumptuous meals, with plenty of natural light. The interiors are a fine balance of comfort and culture, fitted with all modern amenities and decorated with thoughtfully chosen pieces of Thai craftsmanship. Each residence comes with its own kitchen and housekeeper.
Culture & History
Immerse yourself in authentic Thai culture through a variety of fascinating and thrilling activities at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai. Learn the basics of the complex Thai language and discover a new dimension of Thailand as you interact with the friendly locals. Burn calories, make friends and have fun as you learn the art of Lanna Muay Thai - the sport of northern Thai-style kick-boxing. Show Buddha your respect as you join local Thai people in their worshipping procedure, receiving a blessing, as well as unforgettable memories.
Tranquil, beautiful and secluded, Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai provides a perfect backdrop to romance. Pass exotic plants and flowers as you explore the lush tropical gardens hand-in-hand, or discover traditional Thailand as you learn the art of rice planting. Unwind after your day in the sun and enjoy an intimate couple's therapy, drawing upon Thai culture's emphasis on harmony. Sip a refreshing cocktail, created by a world-renowned mixologist, alongside breathtaking sunset views, before savouring an exquisite five-course meal under the moonlight - an ideal end to a day of romance.
Education and fun are artfully combined in The Gecko Club, a safe and welcoming space for young guests, aged 4-12 years, to experience traditional Thai culture and to simply have fun! A huge variety of interactive activities are hosted daily by fully qualified and friendly staff. Your child can join new friends as they try their hand at crafting clay pots, creating Sa Paper picture frames or painting stones, creative activities inspired by the local way of life. Making the most of the stunning landscape and glorious weather, children can tour the lush gardens whilst searching for fascinating animals and insects.
With the world-class Summit Green Valley Country Club's 18-hole, par-72, course just ten minutes from the resort, golf-loving guests can ensure that they get their fix. Contouring to the valley's natural terrain, the course boasts lush tropical greenery, blue lakes and striking mountain vistas, presenting a tough but fair challenge to golfers of all skill levels. Also on-site are a cutting-edge putting green and driving range, as well as a luxurious modern clubhouse, restaurant and bar. Less than an hour by car is one of the region's most beautiful courses, Alpine Golf Resort, designed by world-renowned, Ron M. Garl.
Perfect the art of creating Thailand's renowned cuisine, as you embark on an exclusive expedition with a Four Seasons chef as your guide. Begin the day at a bustling and colourful local market, collecting fresh ingredients for your upcoming masterpiece. Return to the Rim Tai Kitchen and learn the principles of Thailand's culinary heritage as you prepare a selection of classic dishes. When the masterclass is over, prepare to be blown away by your exquisite creations and be sure to purchase your own authentic wok, so you can continue to cook like a Chiang Mai local at home.
Spa & Wellness
The stunning sanctuary of the spa at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai provides a relaxing and indulgent experience based upon Thailand's social harmony and its six traditional groups: Servers, Farmers, Craftsmen, Noblemen, Royalty and Monks, each group boasting its own distinct wisdom and beauty. The same six categories inspire the spa's innovative collection of therapies; the farmer collection embraces the fruitful earth and its offerings, boasting treatments such as the Rice & Spice Scrub, whilst the luxurious Royal therapies each include sensual silk body effleurage and end with a traditional gold leaf blessing. This unique concept allows a taste of traditional Thailand from the comfort of your lavish treatment room.