Guests can choose from a range of spacious suites and stylish rooms as the perfect setting for a luxury Los Angeles holiday. Rooms enjoy luxury amenities including state-of-the-art entertainment facilities, luxurious linens, bathrobes and designer bathroom products. Suites feature stunning spa-style bathrooms, perfectly appointed balconies and impeccable interiors.
Superior Balcony Room:+
- Size: 35m²
- Room View: Beverly Hills
- Facilities: Superior Blacony Rooms each offer a king-size bed, marble bathroom and views of the city.
Deluxe Balcony Room:+
- Size: 35m²
- Room View: Garden views
- Facilities: Deluxe Balcony Rooms are typically located on higher floors with each offering a king-size or twin beds, marble bathroom and views of Los Angeles or Beverly Hills.
Premier Balcony Room:+
- Size: 37m²
- Room View: Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills
- Facilities: The spacious Premier Balcony Rooms offer guests a king-size bed, marble bathroom as well as French doors leading to a step-out balcony with panoramic views of either Beverly Hills or Hollywood.
Studio Suite :+
- Size: 40m²
- Room View: Hollywood Hills or Beverly Hills
- Facilities: Studio Suites provide luxurious living with each featuring a king-size bed, separate living area, marble bathroom and oversized walk-in wardrobe. A step-out balcony also provides guests with views of Hollywood Hills or Beverly Hills.
- Size: 59m²
- Room View: Los Angeles, Beverly Hills or gardens
- Facilities: The popular Hollywood Suites provide guests with a bedroom with a king-size or twin beds, marble bathroom with separate dressing area and a comfortable living area where French doors lead to a step-out balcony with panoramic views of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills or the gardens.
- Size: 59m²
- Room View: Los Angeles, Beverly Hills or the garden
- Facilities: The light and airy California Suites are idyllically spacious with a large living area including a sofa bed, vast bedroom with king-size bed, marble bathroom with separate dressing area and large vanity, as well as two step-out balconies which each overlook downtown Los Angeles or Beverley Hills.
One Bedroom Suite:+
- Size: 80m²
- Room View: City or mountain
- Facilities: One Bedroom suites are perfect for those seeking a little extra privacy as they include a large bedroom with king-size bed, two bathrooms - one with a walk-in shower and the other with a deep soaking bath and a spacious separate living area. The exterior offers two step-out balconies perfect for admiring the city or mountain view.
Luxury Suite :+
- Size: 82m²
- Room View: Panoramic views
- Facilities: On the upper floors of the hotel, the Luxury Suites provide unparalleled panoramic views of the cityscape from it's wraparound balcony. The interiors offer a large bedroom with a king-size bed, spacious living area including a sofa bed and two full marble bathrooms - one with a walk-in shower and the other with a deep soaking bath. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and twice-daily housekeeping.
Guests at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills can enjoy a vibrant range of dining options reflecting both the contemporary Californian culinary scene and the traditional sophistication of Hollywood’s glamorous history.
- Cuisine: Mediterranean-California cuisine
- Setting: Cabana Restaurant offers casual outdoor dining in a lush tropical environment.
- Dress Code: Casual
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
- Cuisine: Modern Italian
- Setting: Capturing the cosmopolitan ethos of Los Angeles, Culina consists of a spacious patio, an intimate lounge, a contemporary dining room.
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: No
- Reservation Required: No
Conveniently situated within equal distance of downtown Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean, Beverly Hills is both a glamorous destination for shopping and dining, and a quiet residential enclave favoured by Hollywood's elite. With world-class shopping, thrilling watersports and iconic attractions on the doorstep Los Angeles' famous cosmopolitan city is yours to explore. The hotel concierge can arrange many excursions and advise on local attractions.
Spa & Wellness
Feel like an A-List celebrity - after a day of flexing the plastic in the designer shops or touring the city's sites - with a luxurious therapy at the signature spa. As you would expect, the spa is one of the world's best destinations for the most exclusive and up-to-the-minute beauty treatments; indulge and enjoy being pampered, knowing you're in the very best hands! In keeping with the legendary LA lifestyle, the exceptional fitness centre features an open-air gym, brimming with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, to showcase that famed Californian climate.
Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available in the following room categories: Deluxe Balcony Room, Deluxe Room with Roll-in Shower, Superior Balcony Room and Superior Room with Roll-In Shower. Each has wider doors, lowered peepholes, lowered light switches, grab bars for the bathtub and toilet and roll-in showers. All public areas of the hotel are wheelchair accessible.