All rooms and suites feature air-conditioning, a balcony/terrace, flat-screen cable television, DVD/CD player, mini-bar, radio/clock, hairdryer, coffee/tea-maker, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, bathrobes, complimentary wi-fi, a direct-dial telephone with a voicemail facility and twice-daily maid service.
Oceanfront Deluxe Room:+
- Rooms: 48
- Size: Approximately 500ft²
- Room View: Oceanfront views
- Facilities: Each suite features a private balcony or terrace with uninterrupted views across the ocean, a king-size bed and marble bathroom with separate shower. All rooms are interconnecting, making them especially good for families and larger groups.
Signature Sea View King:+
- Size: 225ft²
- Room View: Garden and partial views of the ocean from the balcony
- Facilities: This luxurious, newly refurbished, Signature Room is located just 100 metres from the beach. The open-plan lounge and sleeping area features a king-size bed and comfortable lounge furniture, and in addition, there's a spacious bathroom and fully furnished balcony that enjoys the warmth of the sun all day. For additional privacy, this accommodation has a private entrance.
Beachfront Junior Suite:+
- Rooms: 24
- Size: 650ft²
- Room View: Beachfront views
Opt for a Beachfront Junior Suite and your luxury holiday in Barbados starts at the airport. Enjoy a fast-track immigration service on arrival, while in the suite, guests are assigned their own butler and daily in-room amenities. Suites each feature a king-size bed as well as Wi-Fi, media panel and furnishings inspired by a Barbados plantation home.
Two Bedroom Villa Suite:+
- Size: 1,100ft²
- Room View: Garden views and partial sea views from the terrace
- Facilities: This stylish, spacious villa comprises two bedrooms, each with a king-size bed and en suite bathroom, plus a living room and dining room that are perfect for entertaining. Located in the pretty landscaped gardens, just 100 metres from the sandy beach, the villa also boasts a private furnished terrace that offers partial views out towards the sea. Villa guests enjoy a number of additional benefits, such as a fast-track VIP concierge arrival service, butler service and daily evening canapes.
Three Bedroom Sea View Villa:+
- Rooms: 3
- Size: Approximately 1,100ft²
- Room View: Ocean and garden views
- Facilities: The Three Bedroom Sea View Villa is located next to the tennis courts and overlooks the pool, Taboras restaurant and the ocean. Internally, there are two ground-floor guest rooms and one further bedroom on the upper level, accessed by a spiral staircase. There is also a sitting area and a balcony leading off the top-floor bedroom. This villa accommodates up to six guests.
International and Caribbean cuisine is served at the two lovely restaurants, while Afternoon Tea, special menus and live entertainment are also a feature. In addition, the Beach Club offers a laid-back vibe, cocktails and light bites from mid-morning, through to the early evening. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
- Cuisine: International and Caribbean cuisine
- Setting: This delightful oceanfront restaurant features white Moorish arches and cool ocean breezes, with the sea so close it almost reaches the table.
- Dress Code: Smart
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Cuisine: Casual international cuisine
- Setting: Located poolside, this open-air bistro provides a relaxed atmosphere and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Special menus showcase international cuisine, such as Asian, Italian and English, as well as Creole dishes, while live entertainment is a feature several times a week.
- Dress Code: Casual
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
Couples wishing to enjoy a romantic holiday for two in Barbados will find a haven of romance at Fairmont Royal Pavilion. The stylish beachfront property welcomes children over ten years all-year-round, while youngsters under ten years are only permitted at certain times of the year, meaning that this luxury hotel has a more grown-up ambience most of the year. While guests who wish to get married at the resort may do so, those that have already tied the knot are able to enjoy renewing their vows during a divinely intimate ceremony, with a dedicated team of planners on-hand to help arrange the perfect romantic celebration. For those couples intent on spending quality time together, there are spa treatments, non-motorised watersports - such as stand-up paddleboarding and snorkelling - a sandy beach, floodlit tennis courts, intimate dining experiences and the allure of the warm, azure water to enjoy.
Relax on Fairmont Royal Pavilion's immaculate white-sand beach, enjoy the calm azure-blue sea and indulge in swimming with the turtles, or enjoy the complimentary non-motorised watersports.
Fairmont Royal Pavilion provides the ideal setting for the perfect tropical wedding. Choose from a majestically woven backdrop of white and pink sand and the calm waters of the Caribbean Sea, perfectly complemented by the cornflower blue sky or the breathtaking greenery of the lush tropical gardens.
Complimentary activities for children of all ages are available. What's more, children aged up to 5 years old dine for free, while meals for children aged from 5 to 12 years old are half price, making The Fairmont Royal Pavilion an extremely affordable option for families during the summer months. Children over 10 years old are welcome all-year-around, while children under 10 years are welcome at selected times of the year. Please contact our Caribbean Travel Consultants for further information. Babysitting is available at an additional charge.
Spend a day at sea on board a luxury catamaran, where you will join your fellow passengers for a cruise including the opportunity for sunbathing on the deck, swimming and snorkelling around reefs or shipwrecks - you may even have an inquisitive sea turtle accompany you. All the while you will be attended to by friendly and attentive crew, stopping for a delicious lunch at a quiet bay. Back on board you can freshen up and enjoy the sea breeze on your return.