Rooms and suites are air-conditioned and feature: ceiling fans, mini-bar, Nespresso coffee maker, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom amenities, personal safe, flat-screen television, DVD player, telephone, iPod docking station, high speed wi-fi internet access and a twice daily maid service.
- Rooms: 3
- Size: 300ft²
- Room View: Garden views
- Facilities: These Garden Cottages - feature king-size beds with elegant muslin drapes, a dressing room, en-suite bathrooms with showers and are typically colonial Caribbean in style. Each room opens onto a large veranda which is furnished with lounge chairs and dining furniture.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 492ft²
- Room View: Garden view
- Facilities: Part of the Tower's bedroom is encricled by a series of French doors, opening onto a furnished, wrap-around balcony with the king-size bed (veiled in netting) taking centre stage. The bathroom features an elevated bath, providing lovely sea and sunset views.
Deluxe Seaview Rooms:+
- Rooms: 3
- Size: 421-499ft²
- Room View: Stunning sunset views and the Grenadine Islands
- Facilities: Each of these rooms - Allamanda, Flamboyant Orchid and Sunset - come with a king-size bed (veiled in netting). French doors lead out onto an elegantly furnished, private veranda and the plunge pool. Bathrooms feature separate baths and showers.
Duplex Suites :+
- Rooms: 4
- Size: 616ft²
- Room View: Picturesque views of the island's panoramic layout
- Facilities: Situated on the hills of the resort, overlooking the grounds and gardens, each of these one-bedroom duplex suites feature bedrooms furnished with king-size beds (veiled in netting), spacious bathrooms on both levels (making them ideal for families) and a large private balcony, perfect for in-room dining or private spa treatments. The sitting room opens onto a terrace and private plunge pool.
Two Bedroom Duplex Suites:+
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 1,099ft²
- Room View: Landscaped gardens
- Facilities: Set over two levels, connected by a covered external staircase leading from the lower deck to the upper balcony, these suites are ideal for two couples or older family groups. Each suite features a master suite on the ground floor with an accompanying living room, powder room, dressing room and bathroom with a walk-in shower. This lower part of the suite opens out onto a private deck boasting a private plunge pool and sun loungers.
The second part of the suite is located upstairs with a balcony on both sides, offering morning and afternoon sun. Along with a bedroom, the upstairs suite also features a living room, dressing room and a bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- Rooms: 1
- Room View: Atlantic Ocean and Resort Garden views
Boasting panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Mustique and the Resort gardens from its hilltop location, The Residence comes with a spacious sitting and dining room, a large bathroom and two bedrooms. The Master Bedroom is set apart from the main living area and features a private outdoor shower. The Residence boasts an outdoor gazebo and its own large, private swimming pool and guests enjoy the services of The Residence's own dedicated Butler.
Dining is primarily beachside - when the beach is busy with the kid's movie night or Happy Hour, dining will take place at the Veranda.
- Cuisine: International cuisine
- Setting: Dining in the restaurant encorporates international gastronomic delights on a Veranda setting.
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
Beach Cafe & Bar:+
- Cuisine: Daily changing bistro-sytle menu, with an emphasis on freshly caught, freshly picked produce
- Setting: A casual dining venue at the water's edge.
- Dress Code: Casual
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
For unrivalled intimacy and romance, head to the haven of Cotton House. A private island surrounded by enchanting, turquoise waters and pristine beaches, Mustique's feeling of serenity pervades the hotel, allowing your complete affinity. Embrace the liberating 'toes in the sand' dining and enjoy a private picnic overlooking the ocean. Head back to your room's peaceful private balcony for some quality time, or cool off in your sensual outdoor shower, overlooking a breathtaking Caribbean sunset. Embark upon the luxurious spa's 'Journey of Love', designed for couples, for utter intimacy and togetherness; a beautiful connection of mind, body and spirit is guaranteed.
With plenty of waves for surfing around the island's north coast, as well as calm, shallow waters to the south, Mustique provides an unparalleled beach getaway, no matter what it is you are looking for. Soak up the glorious Caribbean rays on your very own white-sand beach, before cooling off in the crystalline water alongside enchantingly vibrant tropical fish. For a thrill atop the water, head to Cotton House's well stocked Watersports Centre, where you can choose from boogie boards, windsurfers, paddleboards and glass-bottom kayaks, allowing breathtaking views of the diverse reefs beneath.
Embracing the remarkable waters that surround Mustique, Cotton House offers a number of thrilling experiences that allow full engagement with this glorious section of the Caribbean Sea. Fabulous conditions provide hours of sailing fun for all ages and abilities; informative lessons are available for beginners, whilst state-of-the-art Schooners and Catamarans can be chartered by more experienced sailors. Alongside endless fun atop the ocean, beneath is filled with a huge variety of fish, including Mahi-Mahi and deep-sea tuna. Head out on a fascinating fishing trip with resident island fishermen, who provide a fruitful catch whilst maintaining the island's commitment to sustainability and conservation.
The clarity of the water surrounding Mustique, alongside its fascinating and diverse marine life, provides some of the very best diving in the Caribbean. With a dedicated team of professional PADI-certified instructors, and the latest dive equipment, Cotton House's Diving Centre provides beginners and experts alike with an unforgettable dive, whilst maintaining complete respect for the precious reefs. Glide through underwater coral castles as you discover their mind-blowing inhabitants, including Rainbow Runners, rays and even Black Tipped Reef Sharks. Beyond the enchanting reefs, there are four shipwrecks surrounding Mustique, each boasting their own unique diving experience and captivating creatures.
Spa & Wellness
Cotton House Spa offers an extensive menu of massages and treatments designed to stimulate and restore, promoting relaxation, healing, balance and peace of mind and body. A team of skilled professionals have developed a selection of innovative programmes to suit a variety of particular needs and lifestyles. In addition, the state-of-the-art Wellness Centre offers a wide range of classes - from yoga and meditation, to personal training and swimming lessons.
In addition to the hotel's dining venues, guests can opt to order a picnic from the in-room picnic table menu and be dropped off at one of the local beaches to enjoy it.
Tuesdays are the most exclusive night at Cotton House; join the Manager's Cocktail Party where Champagne is flowing, and brush shoulders with celebrities and Mustique villa owners alike. If left wanting more, the famous Basil's Bar offers the opportunity for further socialising and celebrity spotting - a truly memorable experience.