The accommodation at Calabash Cove Resort & Spa is divided into three, equally luxurious categories, each offering unparallelled views across the Caribbean Sea, the capital Castries to the south and nearby Martinique to the north.
All guest rooms and suites feature air-conditioning, a mini-bar, tea and coffee-making facilities, a hairdryer, king-size bed, bathrobes, bathroom amenities, Jacuzzi, personal safe, flat-screen television, DVD/CD player (upon request), telephone, iPod/iPhone docking station, wi-fi internet access and a twice-daily maid service.
Sunset Ocean View Junior Suite:+
- Rooms: 13
- Size: 620-660ft²
- Room View: Caribbean Sea views
- Facilities: These luxury Sunset Ocean View Junior Suites feature an open-plan bedroom, bathroom and living area with furnished balconies. Located on the lower mezzanine of the Manor House, above the Sweetwaters infinity-edge pool and the building adjacent to the Manor House, they overlook Mosaic Beach and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Swim-Up Junior Suites:+
- Rooms: 4
- Size: 620ft²
- Room View: Infinity-edge pool and Caribbean Sea views
- Facilities: Located a step away from Sweetwaters, the infinity-edge swimming pool, these Swim-Up Junior Suites allow guests unrestricted and direct access from their patio straight into the pool. Guest rooms feature an open-plan sleeping and living area with separate bathrooms and Jacuzzi.
Water's Edge Cottages:+
- Rooms: 9
- Size: 1,000ft²
- Room View: Caribbean Sea and Gardens
- Facilities: Surrounded by tropical flora and unparalleled vistas across the bay, these Balinese-style mahogany Water's Edge Cottages comprise a lounge and living areas, plus a separate bathroom with Jacuzzi. In addition to private verandas, the cottages offer a secluded plunge pool, outdoor rain showers and hammocks to laze the day away on.
There is one restaurant at the resort. All inclusive dining option available.
- Cuisine: Asian-inspired International cuisine
- Setting: Enjoy superb cuisine, coupled with pristine views of the Caribbean sea.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: No
Exclusively for adults, Calabash Cove exudes serenity and romance. Walk hand-in-hand across the powdered sand as you look out over the azure water, or relax together in the enchanting tropical gardens. Indulge at the luxurious spa with the Signature Island Romance treatment - a candlelit massage using specially blended oils, designed for two people in love. Prepare to be mesmerised by the famed island sunset as you sip a cocktail at C Bar, before a truly romantic, candlelit dinner for two on the picturesque beach.
Say "I do" in Caribbean paradise - on a stunning white beach with the lush tropics as a backdrop - with a wedding at Calabash Cove. The dedicated planning team will work alongside you to organise the perfect wedding tailored to your dreams and wishes - arranging tropical bouquets, delicious traditional cuisine, chilled Champagne, a spectacular wedding cake, and more! Select from the luxurious wedding packages, design your own bespoke celebration, or, for utter exclusivity, hire the entire resort for the day of your dreams.
Spa & Wellness
The Far Eastern-influenced Ti Spa provides private treatment rooms and a full-service beauty parlour. Guests can enjoy every massage imaginable, from a traditional Indian Head Massage, to Swedish, sports and deep tissue massages, while treatments are packed with locally sourced ingredients - choose from mud masks, salt scrubs and seaweed body wraps. In fact, Calabash Cove's spa menu reads more like that of a gastronomic dinner menu - pick from pumpkin pie treatments, coffee scrubs and a lemon salt glow, leaving you feeling soft and refreshed.
Boasting a private, picturesque stretch of white sand that opens out to the crystalline, Caribbean Sea, Calabash Cove epitomises a luxury St. Lucian beach getaway. The adults-only atmosphere ensures complete tranquillity, allowing you to relax beneath the rays on your plush sun lounger, as all you can hear is the soothing sound of the waves lapping softly against the shore.