Each guest casita boasts complimentary Wi-Fi, a hairdryer and an in-room safe. Televisions and DVD players are available upon request.
Casita with Garden View:+
- Room View: Garden views
- Facilities: These traditional style guest bungalows feature adobe-style exteriors and luxurious interiors decorated with local materials. Each features a bedroom with king-size bed, small lounge with an open fireplace, a foyer and a luxurious marble bathroom with a bath, walk-in shower and a heated floor. Outside, there's a private terrace, a shower and a heated plunge pool. To add to the peaceful ambience, televisions and DVD players are only available upon request.
Casita with Valley View:+
- Room View: Valley views
- Facilities: These lovel guest bungalows each have a lounge, separate bedroom and a marble bathroom comprising a bath and walk-in shower and featuring underfloor heating. Outside, there's a private terrace, an outdoor shower and a heated plunge pool that is perfect to relax in whilst enjoying the fantastic views across the valley. The bungalows are decorated in traditional Peruvian style. Casitas at the hotel do not have televisions, to help maintain the peaceful ambience. However, guests may request a television and DVD player.
- Room View: River and valley views
- Facilities: The Presidential Casita enjoys the best views of the valley and grounds and an exceptionally large amount of space. The accommodation comprises a living room with an open fireplace, a dining room, spacious bedroom with a king-size bed and beamed ceilings, and a marble bathroom with underfloor heating, a bath and walk-in shower. Outside, there's a generously proportioned private terrace, shower and a heated plunge pool. As with all the other accommodation at the hotel, televisions and DVD players are not included in the Presidential Casita, but are available and can be requested.
In addition to Belmond Las Casitas' lovely restaurant, serving Peruvian delicacies, there is also a bar called Puccq'io where guests can savour cocktails, spirits and wine from the comfort of an armchair while admiring the fantastic views.
- Cuisine: Peruvian Cuisine
- Setting: Belmond Las Casita’s restaurant, Curina, is an intimate venue located in the main building. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the restaurant serves a variety of authentic Andean dishes that have been artfully crafted from the produce of the hotel's farm and gardens. Guests can dine inside or outdoors on the terrace, offering wonderful views of the terraces and mountains that surround this remotely located hotel.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: No
- Reservation Required: No
This superbly located hotel allows guests to get really close to nature in an adventurous way. Two-hour guided cycle tours along Colca Canyon are available, but the hotel can provide maps and routes for all fitness levels. For guests who enjoy horse-riding, guided Peruvian Paso rides are available twice-daily to normally inaccessible parts of the canyon. In addition, walks and treks along a wide variety of routes can be arranged, including a two-hour walk to Sifon, accompanied by docile donkeys. Bird-watching excursions to view enormous Andean Condors are also on offer.
Colca Canyon is a bird-watcher's paradise renowned for being the home of the Andean Condor. Guests of Belmond Las Casitas can participate in excursions that focus on this ever-popular pastime. The hotel's concierge can help guests to discover the world's largest hummingbird, eagles and woodpeckers with insider knowledge on the best times and places to spot the creatures, while the hotel also runs an Andean Condor Tour. Setting off at dawn, guests can see the majestic condors flying on the warm air currents, hiking across a dormant volcano and forests of cacti before enjoying a delicious brunch. There's also the option for guests to continue their adventure by enjoying a four-hour hike through beautiful scenery.
Spa & Wellness
Spa Samay, so called after the Incan word for 'rest', combines ancient healing techniques with organic herbs grown by the hotel. There are solo and couple's treatment rooms, each featuring an in-room shower and patio, as well as a relaxation lounge, outdoor whisper pool and a eucalyptus steam room. The gorgeous Samay Suite is perfect for spa treatments for two, with side-by-side treatment tables, a steam shower big enough for two and an in-suite soaking pool by the fire. A variety of body and beauty treatments are offered, all of which are inspired by the herb garden, Colca Valley and the Andes.
Touring & Itineraries
Belmond Casitas del Colca's location offers a fabulous option for touring other Belmond properties in Peru, with short flights available from Lima and Cuzco, where our featured properties are located, including Belmond Miraflores Park and Belmond Hotel Monasterio. The hotel can arrange for transfers from the railway station for travellers who wish to experience the fantastic Belmond Andean Explorer, a luxurious sleeper train that has itineraries that visit Arequipa (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), Lake Titicaca, Cuzco and Puno, allowing travellers to experience the best of the Incan Empire. The scenery is incredible, while the service on board the train is equally incredible and typically luxurious. No trip to Peru would be complete without a visit to Machu Pichhu and Belmond boasts the only property overlooking the ancient settlement, Belmond Sanctuary Lodge.