- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:A true haven for families during the holidays
- Feature:Excellent service
- Rooms:36 rooms & 27 villas (comprising 74 indivual suites)
- Location:Montego Bay ,
- Nearest airport:Montego Bay Airport
Location and transfer
15 minutes by private car transfer from Montego Bay Airport.
All rooms and suites have air-conditioning, a telephone, hairdryer, tea and coffee-making facilities, ironing board, radio/CD player, i-pod docking station, in-room safe and twice-daily maid service. A refrigerator is available upon request. Each villa also has its own kitchen.
Ocean Front View Room:+
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: The upstairs rooms have large louvered windows which fold back to take full advantage of the view. Bathrooms feature deep baths and freestanding rain showers and excellent amenities. Designed by Ralph Lauren, all rooms evoke tropical beach living. White stone floors, romantic four poster mahogany bamboo beds and sumptuous upholstered furniture from the Ralph Lauren Home Collection add to each and every guests' comfort.
Ocean Front Patio Room:+
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: Downstairs rooms have a balcony or patio and offer private bathrooms with deep baths and freestanding rain showers. Designed by Ralph Lauren, all rooms evoke tropical beach living. White stone floors, romantic four-poster mahogany and bamboo beds and sumptuous upholstered furniture from the Ralph Lauren Home Collection add to each and every guests' comfort.
Classic Villa Suite:+
- Size: 1,000 square feet
- Room View: Various views
- Facilities: Designed in the original Round Hill-style, featuring classic Round Hill architecture and interiors, the Classic Villa Suite comprises indoor/outdoor living space, an air-conditioned bedroom and a semi-enclosed garden or verandah.
Deluxe Villa Suite with Shared Pool:+
- Size: 1,400 square feet
- Facilities: Surrounded by lush tropical landscaping, these suites comprising a bedroom, living room (enclosed or semi-enclosed), a garden and/or veranda and a shared pool.
Master Villa Suite with Shared Pool:+
- Facilities: An extra large suite comprising a bedroom, living room, garden and/or veranda with pool.
Pineapple Suite with Shared Pool:+
- Size: 1,800 square feet
- Facilities: Enjoying a beautifully tropical setting with stunning views, each of the uniquely decorated suites offers 1,800 square feet of luxury with furnished living rooms, spacious bedrooms, verandas and their own semi-private pool.
Villas at Round Hill :+
- Room View: Various
- Facilities: The Classic Deluxe and Luxury Villas at Round Hill Hotel are unique in design, style and size, offering one, two and up to six bedrooms.
Round Hill boasts an excellent complimentary children's club, conveniently located on the reef-encased beach (providing a safe area for youngsters to swim), offering a range of fun-filled and educational activities for youngsters from 3 years of age up to teenagers. Open daily from 9pm until 5pm, facilities include games consoles, computers, football and pool tables, board games and books, while activities available might include basket weaving, basketball, hide and seek, drama and storytime
Health & Fitness
The 2,300ft² fitness centre, consisting of an open courtyard for outdoor stretches and cardio work outs, an open yoga pavilion and two enclosed air-conditioned pavilions, has something to suit all health and fitness enthusiasts. Modern gym equipment includes light commercial arc trainers, treadmills, leg press, leg extension machines and much more for both lower and upper body exercises. In addition, yoga and fitness retreats are held throughout the year, and the views from the gym are sublime. Meanwhile, the Spa at Round Hill, housed within an 18th century plantation house and surrounded by ten acres of manicured lawns, offers indulgent Elemis treatments and facilities including seven treatment rooms, an outdoor treatment area set in the gardens, a pool terrace and a juice bar offering refreshing smoothies, including ‘Smoothie Shots’. For guests wishing to dine at the spa, the spa butler offers a food menu with lighter options including wraps and salads.
Weddings & Honeymoons
A superb spot for a wedding or to renew wedding vows, Round Hill provides a wide range of wedding services, ceremony locations and special touches to make any wedding day completely perfect.
The hotel only accommodates thirty weddings a year, to ensure a personalised service. They can host as few as two or as many as one-hundred and twenty people, with laidback Jamaican beach parties or elegant 'sit down' dining. International Chefs will satisfy your palate and your appetite with Caribbean flavours and other culinary delights.
A referral service will connect you with the finest florists, bands, DJs, entertainers, photographers, videographers and marriage officers that the island has to offer. Alternatively, the hotel can take care of it all for you; either way you'll enjoy the peace of mind that all will be perfect, on your perfect day, in a perfect setting.