- Type:Boutique Hotel
- Summary:Nestled in the hills, this hotel has a real hideaway feel
- Feature:Listen to fantastic live music twice a week
- Rooms:19 rooms & suites
- Location:Nevis ,
St Kitts and Nevis
- Nearest airport:Nevis Airport
Location and transfer
40 minutes from St Kitts Airport by private car and boat.
All rooms have either kind-size bed (with a canopy or four-poster) or twin beds. Multiple louvered windows (fitted with mesh screens), ceiling fan, individual air conditioning, tea & coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board, personal safe, hair dryer, bathrobes, bathroom amenities Gilchrist & Soames. There is a twice-daily maid service.
- Rooms: 0
- Room View: Garden views
- Facilities: The fully air-conditioned Premier Rooms are a cottage-style building scattered across the resort and feature a large bedroom and a generous bathroom with a shower and bath.
- Room View: Ocean views
- Facilities: Slightly larger than Premier Rooms, Plantation Rooms are fully air-conditioned and feature a large bedroom and a generous bathroom with a shower and bath plus an outdoor verandah looking toward the ocean.
- Facilities: The Garden Suite is a spacious, split-level room with an open-plan bedroom and sitting room. There is also a walk-in rainfall shower, jalousie windows that allow a natural cooling breeze in and a private gazebo with a sofa surrounded by lush vegetation. In addition, there is a Nespresso coffee machine and iPod docking station.
Tamarind Villa :+
- Rooms: 1
- Room View: Garden/plantation views
- Facilities: Fully air-conditioned featuring two bedrooms and a generous bathroom with a shower and bath.
The Little House:+
- Rooms: 2
- Room View: Views of the Caribbean Sea and Nevis Peak
- Facilities: In the style of an 18th century old-Nevisian house, The Little House radiates an old-worldly charm. Located in its own two acres, there is a bedroom with king-size bed and separate sitting room as well as a second bedroom with two single-size beds and a full kitchen. Facilities include a 30" flat-screen television with DVD player and stereo.
Montpelier's unique Little Guest programme encourages children to use their imaginations and their ability to explore and learn while still having fun. The programme operates for children aged five years and above and lunches, snacks and juices can be provided. Early dinners are served for little guests from 6pm. Guests are asked to book any of the core activities 24 hours in advance. Charges apply and are payable locally.
Popcorn & movie nights
Under the sea - observing sea animals and plants in tanks, or snorkelling to see them in their natural environments Sailing
Spa & Wellness
Montpelier Plantation Spa Suite is a delightful oasis, surrounded by peaceful tropical gardens. Here, guests can enjoy massages, body treatments and facials performed by the attentive Therapists. Alternatively, guests are able to enjoy their spa treatments in the privacy of their guest room or on their secluded terrace. Guests can also enhance their wellbeing by indulging in private yoga, Pilates and meditation.
Guests benefit from exclusive use of the hotel’s private beach, which is a fifteen-minute drive from the hotel to the Caribbean Sea. There is a complimentary shuttle that leaves the hotel daily (at approximately 10.30am) and guests can arrange their preferred return time. There are six private cabanas offering shade and seclusion, a bar and lounge decking area with oversized couches, a Beach Attendant for beverage service, plus changing facilities with a bathroom and shower. There’s also snorkelling equipment for guests’ complimentary use.