- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:An iconic hotel, beautifully restored with panaramic views
- Feature:Stunning location in the heart of the city of Rome
- Rooms:121 rooms & suites
- Location:Rome ,
- Star rating:5 Star Deluxe
- Nearest airport:Rome Airport
Location and transfer
30 minutes from Rome (Ciampino) Airport and 45 minutes from Rome (Fiumicino) Airport.
Stay 3 nights from £960 p.p.(Low Season) and from £1,235 p.p. (High Season) in a Classic Double, including breakfast & transfers. Flights available at an additional cost.
Prices are for guidance only. They are subject to availability, change and the current exchange rate. You will be advised of the price of the holiday that you wish to book before your contract is confirmed.
Each guest room and suites offer large windows, a television with in-house movies, mini-bar, hairdryer, telephone, marble bathroom and twice daily maid service.
- Size: 25-30m²
- Room View: Various
- Facilities: Double Superior Rooms feature a queen size bed or twin beds (that can be joined together to create a king-size bed), an en suite marble bathroom with shower over the bath and ample space for work and relaxation with arm chairs and work desk with high speed internet connection.
Junior Suite :+
- Size: 40-45m²
- Room View: Via Ludovisi, the Court Garden or the Eternal City
Comfortable and spacious, decorated in sophisticated Italian style and featuring a king, queen or twin beds, as well as an en suite marble bathroom. Most offer the option of a connecting room.
- Size: 32-35m²
- Room View: Various
- Facilities: These elegant rooms have a queen size bed or twin beds (that can be joined together to create a king-size bed) and an en suite marble bathroom with shower over the bath. There is ample space for work and relaxation, with arm chairs and a working desk and high speed internet connection. Some of the Deluxe Rooms also have balconies and walk-in wardrobes.
- Size: 55–65m²
- Room View: City
- Facilities: Classic Suites are decorated with rich fabrics and fine art, and feature a separate bedroom from the living room, large windows, king or twin beds and a marble bathroom. Most offer the option of a connecting room.
Aurora Terrace Suite:+
- Size: 80m²
- Room View: Villa Ludovisi Gardens
This suite is located on the second floor, and features a bedroom with king-size bed and wardrobe, a working area with antique books, a living room and an en suite marble bathroom with double sink, separate bath and shower and a second marble guest toilet, as well as a large furnished terrace. The suite also offers the option of two connecting rooms.
- Size: 90m²
- Room View: City
Situated on the fifth floor, this luxurious, residential style suite features a king-size bedroom, a living room, a dining room, a marble bathroom with double sink, a second guest toilet and a window opening onto a balcony. The suite offers the option of a connecting room.
Rome spans across the seven hills that rise from the Tevere River and its culture spans 3,000 years of history. Rome boasts some of Europe's finest examples of Classical, Romanesque, Medieval and Renaissance architecture in its vast number of heritage buildings and monuments. St Peter's Basilica, the Spanish Steps, Mussolini's Wedding Cake, The Sistine Chapel, the Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum are just a handful of the gems to be relished. The Colosseum is spectacularly lit up at night, adding a certain ghostly magic to its exterior - you can almost hear the roar from the crowds. Similarly, there are after-dark tours to the Baths of Caracalla (on Saturdays at selected times of the year), where it's hard to imagine the original scale of these former baths but it's believed they were over several storeys high and twenty-seven acres in size. Along with sightseeing, shopping is a major attraction in Rome, from the narrow streets of Trastevere full of artisan shops to the designer boutiques, there is everything you could wish for - we suggest you refuel every so often with a delicious gelato or an Italian coffee. In the evening the city comes alive with many first-class restaurants to choose from, as well as stylish bars and nightclubs that stay open to the early hours. Rome is a popular destination for a city break, so do try to book as early as possible.