- Type:Boutique Hotel
- Summary:An exclusive, relaxed boutique hideaway close to the beach
- Feature:Boasts an elevated position with fabulous Aegean Sea views
- Rooms:32 rooms & suites
- Location:Mykonos ,
- Nearest airport:Mykonos International Airport
Location and transfer
Approximately 20 minutes from Mykonos International Airport by private car transfer.
Stay 7 nights from £1,095 p.p. (Low Season) and from £1,650 p.p. (High Season) in a Deluxe Room, including breakfast & transfers. Flights available at an additional cost.
Prices are for guidance only. They are subject to availability, change and the current exchange rate. You will be advised of the price of the holiday that you wish to book before your contract is confirmed.
Guest rooms & suites feature air-conditioning, a hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, toiletries, tea and coffee-making facilities, seven-choice pillow menu, oil-burning vapourisers, direct-dial telephone, a safe, satellite television, DVD player, iPod docking station, wi-fi and twice-daily maid service. A range of bespoke services includes a personal fitness kit, personalised in-room bar and a choice of room fragrances.
- Rooms: 13
- Size: 20m²
- Room View: Agios Stefanos Beach and Aegean Sea views
- Facilities: These delightfully light and stylish guests rooms each feature a king-size bed, dressing table and a spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower. Floor-to-ceiling windows lead to a small furnished balcony. These guest rooms accommodate up to two adults.
Deluxe Room with Plunge Pool:+
- Rooms: 4
- Size: 19m²
- Room View: Views of the sea and sunset to the island of Delos
- Facilities: These delightful, stylish guest rooms face towards the west and each features a king-size bed, dressing table and a modern bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower. Outdoors, through floor-to-ceiling windows, you'll find a generous furnished outdoor terrace with a private heated plunge pool. These guest rooms accommodate up to two adults.
- Rooms: 6
- Size: 28m²
- Room View: Views of the sea and Chora
- Facilities: These light and airy Junior Suites are located on the ground and first floors and each features a stylish, modern decor, king-size bed, sofa that can be converted into a double bed if required, and a modern bathroom with a walk-in shower. Through the suite's glass doors, there is a westerly-facing balcony with seating and dining furniture and offering splendid views. Junior Suites accommodate up to three adults or two adults and two children under 12 years old.
Junior Suite with Plunge Pool:+
- Rooms: 3
- Size: 28m²
- Room View: Views to the island of Delos and port of Mykonos
- Facilities: In addition to the interior features of this light and airy Junior Suite (including a king-size bed, dressing table, sofa that can be converted to a double bed and a spacious bathroom with a bath, walk-in shower and twin sinks), the exterior space comprises a spacious terrace with a private heated plunge pool and areas for outdoor lounging and dining. These suites accommodate up to three adults or two adults and two children under 12 years old.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 40m²
- Room View: Views of the swimming pool to the the island of Delos
- Facilities: This particular suite is situated just above the pool level and features two bedrooms (a Master bedroom with a king-size bed and a second bedroom with twin beds that can be configured to king-size, if required), plus an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Leading from the Master Bedroom is a small furnished balcony offering splendid westerly views. This suite accommodates up to four adults.
Family Suite with Plunge Pool:+
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 40m²
- Facilities: This fourth floor suite doesn't have sea views but offers spacious accommodation for up to four adults. Its interior accommodation comprises two Master Bedrooms, each with a king-size bed, dressing table and an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Double glass doors lead from both bedrooms out on to the spacious terrace, which features a private heated plunge pool, sun loungers and dining and lounging furniture. This suite is perfect for up to four adults.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 33m²
- Room View: Views of Agios Stefanos Beach and Mykonos Town beyond
- Facilities: This delightfully secluded suite can be found at the highest level of the hotel and comprises a bedroom with a king-size bed, walk-in wardrobe, a comfortably furnished living area featuring French windows that open out onto a small portico, an en suite bathroom with a bath and twin sinks and a second rooftop terrace furnished with a sun lounger, additional seating, a private heated plunge pool and a wet bar. This suite would be perfect for two adults who wish to have greater privacy. A bottle of Champagne, fruit platter and flowers on arrival are just some of the additional features this suite enjoys.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 43m²
- Facilities: This splendidly decadent suite accommodates up to three adults or two adults and two children under 12 years old and is exclusively serviced via a lift from the ground floor. The accommodation comprises a spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, a cosy seating area and a bathroom with a walk-in shower, twin sinks and a steam room. Externally, there is an intimate verandah and a temperature-controlled plunge pool, sun beds and chaise longues. A bottle of Champagne, fruit platter and flowers on arrival are just some of the additional features this suite enjoys.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 47m²
- Room View: Uninterrupted views of Chora and the island of Delos
- Facilities: Accommodating up to three adults or two adults and two children under 12 years old, this fabulous west-facing suite offers the ultimate escape. The suite comprises a bedroom with a king-size bed, a spacious en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower, a separate living room with a sofa that can be converted to a double bed and a large terrace furnished with lounge chairs and private outdoor dining furniture. The living room boasts panoramic views of the sea. For additional accommodation, this suite can interconnect with a Deluxe Room. A bottle of Champagne, fruit platter and flowers on arrival are just some of the additional features this suite enjoys.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 50m²
- Room View: Views of Chora and the island of Delos
- Facilities: Offering the hotel's most luxurious accommodation, this generously proportioned suite includes a spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, a comfortable seating area with a sofa that can be converted to a double bed, an en suite bathroom with twin sinks, a spacious walk-in shower and a steam room. Floor-to-ceiling doors lead out to the expansive terrace, which features a dining area, sun lounger and a private heated plunge pool. This suite accommodates up to three adults or two adults and two children under 12 years old. A bottle of Champagne, fruit platter and flowers on arrival are just some of the additional features this suite enjoys.
In addition to the delightful restaurant at Grace Mykonos, the hotel boasts a poolside cocktail bar.
- Cuisine: Mediterranean cuisine
- Setting: Located next to the swimming pool and offering guests the option of dining indoors or outside, this intimate venue is open all day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: No
The hotel is conveniently located above the sandy Agios Stefanos Beach, which is replete with sun loungers, umbrellas and a large taverna, and boasts clean, shallow water.
Families are made very welcome at Grace Mykonos and the hotel offers a range of amenities tailored to the requirements of its younger guests, including special menus created on request, highchairs in the restaurant, a complimentary baby cot available for some guest acommodation, babysitting services (at a charge), children's bath amenities, books and games and car seats/boosters for arrival and departure transfers. In addition, the nearby Agios Stefanos Beach is family-friendly and perfect for little ones to play on.
Health & Fitness
Grace Mykonos has a boutique spa that features a steam room, sauna, nail bar, treatment room and a hydrotherapy bath. The hotel offers a number of treatments guaranteed to revitalise or relax, including massages and body scrubs, with the option of enjoying in-room spa treatments, should guests prefer to enjoy their treatments in the privacy of their accommodation.
For guests who wish to maintain their fitness regime while on holiday, Grace Mykonos has a fully equipped gym with free weights, a rowing machine, treadmill, eliptical trainer and yoga mats. As part of the bespoke services on offer at the hotel, there is the option to order an in-room Fitness Kit, enabling guests to keep fit in the privacy of their guest room or suite. The kit includes a yoga mat, gym ball, fitness toner, thigh toner, speed rope, push up stand, fitness band, weights, Pilates ring, Pilates mini-ball and a disco twister, and is available upon request.
Don't miss visiting the pretty area of Little Venice, with its quaint medieval houses and seaside location, perfect for enjoying a cocktail while the sun goes down in the late afternoon. Nestled into the hillside close to Little Venice are Mykonos's famous windmills, which are just a short walk away. Delos, meanwhile, is well worth visiting and is the birthplace of Apollo. The island boasts some fabulous architectural treasures in its museum and archeological sites.