- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:First-class family friendly resort
- Feature:Situated directly on Butterfly Beach
- Rooms:202 rooms and suites
- Location:Santa Barbara ,
United States of America
- Nearest airport:Santa Barbara Airport
Location and transfer
Fifteen minutes from Santa Barbara and two hours from Los Angeles.
Stay 3 nights from £1,395 p.p. in a Superior Room, room only, including return economy flights & car hire.
Prices are for guidance only. They are subject to availability, change and the current exchange rate. You will be advised of the price of the holiday that you wish to book before your contract is confirmed.
In-room amenities include: air-conditioning, mini-bar, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom amenities, personal safe, 65-inch HD flat-screen television, Satellite or Cable, DVD\CD Player, telephone, Wi-fi internet access and a twice daily maid service. Tea and coffee making facilities and iPod/iPhone docking stations are available on request. All accommodation is sumptuously furnished with solid walnut furnishings, hand-cut tiles, original artwork, hand-carved 24-carat golf-leaf mirrors and hand-painted bathroom tiles.
- Size: 350 sq.ft.
- Room View: Lush gardens or courtyard
- Facilities: Located throughout the resort, these classically Spanish-style guestrooms offer colonial ambience, rich with golds and greens, and feature a king-size bed or two double beds and a bathroom with a combined deep soak bath and rain shower. These rooms can accommodate up to 3 adults and interconnecting rooms are available.
Please note, a daily entrance fee applies to guests of Riviera Rooms for access to the Coral Casino Beach and Cabana Club.
- Size: 350 – 450 sq.ft
- Room View: Lush jungle garden
- Facilities: Located throughout the resort, Garden Rooms boast their own private terrace with outdoor lounge furniture, offering ultimate relaxation in classic Spanish Colonial ambience. Each guestroom features a king-size bed and a bathroom with combined deep soak bath and rain shower. Up to 3 adults can be accommodated in these rooms.
Please note, a daily entrance fee applies to guests of Garden Rooms for access to the Coral Casino Beach and Cabana Club.
- Size: 450 – 550 sq.ft.
- Room View: Lush jungle garden
- Facilities: With views of the lush surrounding gardens through beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows, you can relax in these elegant rooms, located throughout the resort. Each Jungle Room features a king-size bed or two double beds and a bathroom with a separate rain shower and deep soak bath, and can accommodate up to 4 adults.
Guests of Jungle Rooms can enjoy complimentary access to the exclusive Coral Casino Beach and Cabana Club located on the famous Butterfly Beach.
Bungalow King Room:+
- Size: 450 - 550 sq.ft
- Room View: Lush gardens
- Facilities: Capturing the essence of the Classic California Bungalow, these detached bungalows feature private gated entrances, private patios and covered verandas. Interiors include hand-scrapes solid walnut flooring, Persian hand-knotted rugs, custom walnut bed with embroidered bed crown and a selection of antique wood furniture. Each of these rooms features a king-size bed and a bathroom with a separate steam shower and deep soak bath and can accommodate up to 3 adults.
Guests of Bungalow King Rooms can enjoy complimentary access to the exclusive Coral Casino Beach and Cabana Club located on the famous Butterfly Beach.
- Rooms: 12
- Size: 900 sq.ft.
- Room View: Lush gardens
- Facilities: Offering the feeling of a private residence, these suites feature private gated entries and French doors opening onto a furnished terrace with space for group dinners and lounging chaises. Inside, the living room features a fireplace, antique walnut inlaid furniture, hand-sculptured walnut hardwood floors, a sofa that can convert into a queen-size bed and a dining area with seating for up to six guests. The bedroom boasts a Persian hand-knotted rug and embroidered bed crown customised exclusively for the resort and while the bathroom features a separate steam shower and deep soak bath with Bvlgari amenities. Each suite can accommodate up to 4 adults and interconnecting bedrooms are available.
Guests of Bungalow Suites can enjoy complimentary access to the exclusive Coral Casino Beach and Cabana Club located on the famous Butterfly Beach.
Located directly across the street from the Resort, Butterfly Beach is a favourite amongst the local residents and a popular vantage point from which to watch the glorious sunsets, take a romantic walk or do a bit of celebrity spotting.
boarding lessons and equipment rentals are available on Butterfly Beach
The complimentary Kids For All Seasons offers a host of activities such as joining a Four Seasons chef on a guided tour of the garden, where they will identify and pick herbs and enjoy creating their very own herb-infused olive oil.
Health & Fitness
Treatment rooms at this sumptuous 10,000-square-foot, ocean front spa are more residential than spa like with plush treatment tables and kiva fireplaces. Treatments are based on botanicals from the gardens.
During the summer, the Resort hosts stargazing evenings on the Monte Vista Lawn where expert astronomers lead engaging skywatching sessions, pointing out the wonders of the night sky. Charges apply, pre-booking recommended.
Enjoy a walking tour of the Resort’s gardens (either at your own pace or with the Resort’s landscape manager) where you’ll find North America's largest collection of rare kentia palms, and the famous Moreton Bay fig tree, which dates back to the 1800s and has branches that span hundreds of feet.