- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Intimate beach hideaway in acres of lush manicured gardens
- Feature:Situated on a half-mile stretch of sandy beach
- Rooms:48 rooms & 24 suites
- Location:St James ,
- Nearest airport:Grantley Adams International Airport
Location and transfer
45 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport by private car transfer.
All rooms and suites feature air-conditioning, a balcony/terrace, flat-screen cable television, DVD/CD player, mini-bar, radio/clock, hairdryer, coffee/tea-maker, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, bathrobes, complimentary wi-fi, a direct-dial telephone with a voicemail facility and twice-daily maid service.
Oceanfront Deluxe Room:+
- Rooms: 48
- Size: Approximately 500ft²
- Room View: Oceanfront views
- Facilities: Each suite features a private balcony or terrace with a glass-fronted balcony railing, allowing for uninterrupted views across the ocean, a king-size bed and marble bathroom with separate shower and luxury toiletries. All rooms are interconnecting, making them especially good for families and larger groups.
Beachfront Junior Suite:+
- Rooms: 24
- Size: 650ft²
- Room View: Beachfront views
- Facilities: Opt for a Beachfront Junior Suite and your luxury holiday in Barbados starts at the airport. Enjoy a fast-track immigration service on arrival, while in the suite, guests are assigned their own butler and daily in-room amenities and evening canapés make delightful treats throughout the day. Suites each feature a king-size bed, hardwood floor and rain shower, as well as wi-fi, a refreshment centre, media panel and furnishings inspired by a Barbados plantation home. There is a spacious terrace with direct beach access and stunning ocean views.
Three Bedroom Barbados Villa:+
- Rooms: 3
- Size: Approximately 1,100ft²
- Room View: Ocean and garden views
- Facilities: The Three Bedroom Barbados Villa is located next to the tennis courts and overlooks the pool, Taboras restaurant and the ocean. Internally, there are two ground-floor guest rooms and one further bedroom on the upper level, accessed by a spiral staircase. There is also a sitting area and a balcony leading off the top floor bedroom. This villa accommodates up to six guests.
Relax on Fairmont Royal Pavilion's immaculate sandy beach, enjoy the calm azure-blue sea and indulge in swimming with the turtles. Please note that non-motorised watersports are complimentary, but there is a surcharge for motorised watersports.
Complimentary activities for children of all ages are available. What's more, children aged 0-5 years old dine for free, while meals for children aged from 5 to 12 years old are half price, making The Fairmont Royal Pavilion an extremely affordable option for families during the summer months.
Children of all ages are welcome from 15th March to 31st October 2015 and December 18th 2015 to January 9th 2016. At all other times of the year, children aged 10 years old and above are accepted.
Spend a day at sea on board a luxury catamaran, where you will join your fellow passengers for a cruise including the opportunity for sunbathing on the deck, swimming and snorkelling around reefs or shipwrecks - you may even have an inquisitive sea turtle accompany you. All the while you will be attended to by friendly and attentive crew, stopping for a delicious lunch at a quiet bay. Back on board you can freshen up and enjoy the sea breeze on your return.
Weddings & Honeymoons
Fairmont Royal Pavilion provides the ideal setting for the perfect tropical wedding. Choose from a majestically woven backdrop of white and pink sand and the calm waters of the Caribbean Sea, perfectly complemented by the cornflower blue sky or the breathtaking greenery of the lush tropical gardens.