- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:This all-suite resort suits families and couples alike
- Feature:The resort's stunning location is much of its appeal
- Rooms:94 junior, executive & family suites
- Location:Pissouri ,
- Star rating:5 Star
- Nearest airport:Paphos Airport
Location and transfer
Situated in Pissouri Bay, 30 minutes from Paphos Airport by private car.
All suites feature air-conditioning, a flat screen TV with satellite channels, mini-bar, safe, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities including an espresso machine, complimentary wi-fi, a bathroom with separate bath and shower and Molton Brown amenities, as well as a twice daily maid service. DVD players are available on request.
Junior Suite :+
- Size: 35m²
- Room View: Garden, pool, side sea or sea views
- Facilities: These elegant open-plan suites come with sleeping and living areas and a bathroom with a large bath and separate shower. Ideal for couples and families with young children seeking a secluded base from which to explore the island. Each suite can accommodate up to three people and interconnecting suites are available.
- Size: 45 - 55m²
- Room View: Inland, Garden, pool, side sea or sea views.
- Facilities: These bright and airy open-plan suites are nestled both the east and west side of Columbia Beach Resort and feature a bedroom, sitting area and marble bathroom. A number of these suites also feature a fireplace or a plunge pool and those located in Eagle's Nest offer guests an elevator straight from the resort reception to the suite . Up to four guests can be accommodated and interconnecting suites are available.
- Size: 60m²
- Room View: Sea view
- Facilities: These coveted suites, decorated in a palette of warm whites and azure, offer breathtaking views of the sea from their two balconies. Each features a queen-size bed, expansive sitting area, walk-in wardrobe and a marble bathroom with king-size bath and separate shower. Each sue can accommodate up to three people.
The children's club provides an action-packed programme for 3 to 12-year-olds during July, August and the Christmas and Easter holidays and is open 6 days a week from April to October. There is a children's' play area and babysitting is available on request.
Guests have access to four championship level 18-hole golf courses; within fifteen minutes drive are the Secret Valley and Aphrodite Hills both par 72, while Tsada, also a par 72 is a forty-five minute drive away. Located thirty-five minutes from the hotel is the exclusive Elea Estate, which is a Nick Faldo-designed, 71-par course situated in stunning scenery with challenging bunkers for a thrilling day's play. Slightly further afield, Minthis Hills is a par 72 located in a lush green valley; formerly the grounds of at 12th Century monastery. This course is a fifty minute drive from the hotel and enjoys an elevated altitude, making it slightly cooler for a midday tee-time. Preferential rates are available to guests of the hotel.
Health & Fitness
Voted the Mediterranean's leading Spa Resort 2015, the resorts Hébe Spa offers exclusive and unrivalled indulgence. From massages to body wraps, detoxification treatments to cleansing and toning, there are many therapies available. The beneficial properties of local herbs feature in many of the signature treatments. There is also a sauna, cold plunge pool, steam bath and Jacuzzi.