- Type:Boutique Hotel
- Summary:A romantic adults-only resort ideal for couples
- Feature:The Leisure Concierge will organise a range of activities
- Rooms:26 suites
- Location:Gros Islet ,
- Nearest airport:Hewanorra Airport
Location and transfer
1 hour, 30 minutes from Hewanorra Airport by car transfer.
Stay 7 nights from £1,845 p.p. (Low Season) & from £2,125 p.p. (High Season) in a Sunset Ocean View Junior Suite, including breakfast & transfers. Flights available at an additional cost.
Prices are for guidance only. They are subject to availability, change and the current exchange rate. You will be advised of the price of the holiday that you wish to book before your contract is confirmed.
The accommodation at Calabash Cove Resort & Spa is divided into three, equally luxurious categories, each offering unparallelled views across the Caribbean Sea, the capital Castries to the south and nearby Martinique to the north.
All guest rooms and suites feature air-conditioning, a mini-bar, tea and coffee-making facilities, a hairdryer, king-size bed, bathrobes, bathroom amenities, Jacuzzi, personal safe, flat-screen television, DVD/CD player (upon request), telephone, iPod/iPhone docking station, wi-fi internet access and a twice-daily maid service.
Sunset Ocean View Junior Suite:+
- Rooms: 13
- Size: 620-660ft²
- Room View: Caribbean Sea views
- Facilities: These luxury Sunset Ocean View Junior Suites feature an open-plan bedroom, bathroom and living area with furnished balconies. Located on the lower mezzanine of the Manor House, above the Sweetwaters infinity-edge pool and the building adjacent to the Manor House, they overlook Mosaic Beach and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Swim-Up Junior Suites:+
- Rooms: 4
- Size: 620ft²
- Room View: Infinity-edge pool and Caribbean Sea views
- Facilities: Located a step away from Sweetwaters, the infinity-edge swimming pool, these Swim-Up Junior Suites allow guests unrestricted and direct access from their patio straight into the pool. Guest rooms feature an open-plan sleeping and living area with separate bathrooms and Jacuzzi.
Water's Edge Cottages:+
- Rooms: 9
- Size: 1,000ft²
- Room View: Caribbean Sea and Gardens
- Facilities: Surrounded by tropical flora and unparalleled vistas across the bay, these Balinese-style mahogany Water's Edge Cottages comprise a lounge and living areas, plus a separate bathroom with Jacuzzi. In addition to private verandas, the cottages offer a secluded plunge pool, outdoor rain showers and hammocks to laze the day away on.
There is one restaurant at the resort.
- Cuisine: Asian-inspired International cuisine
- Setting: Enjoy superb cuisine, coupled with pristine views of the Caribbean sea.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: No
The hotel only accepts guests aged 16 years of age and older, and is suited toward couples.
Health & Fitness
The Far Eastern-influenced Ti Spa provides private treatment rooms and a full-service beauty parlour. Guests can enjoy every massage imaginable, from a traditional Indian Head Massage, to Swedish, sports and deep tissue massages, while treatments are packed with locally sourced ingredients - choose from mud masks, salt scrubs and seaweed body wraps. In fact, Calabash Cove's spa menu reads more like that of a gastronomic dinner menu - pick from pumpkin pie treatments, coffee scrubs and a lemon salt glow, leaving you feeling soft and refreshed.
Weddings & Honeymoons
For those wishing to get married on St Lucia, Calabash Cove Resort & Spa offers completely personalised weddings and one-of-a-kind honeymoon experiences. Guests can hire out the entire resort for friends and family.