- Type:Luxury Vessel
- Summary:Cruise your way around the stunning Indonesia archipelago
- Feature:Float in Aman style aboard this stylish 32-metre cruiser
- Rooms:3 Cabin Suites
- Location:Moyo Island ,
- Star rating:5 Star
- Nearest airport:Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Location and transfer
Moyo Island can be reached by seaplane from Bali's International Airport, or via the nearby island of Lombok.
Operating from Aman's tented wilderness retreat on Moyo Island, guests will depart Amanwana in order to board the beautiful Amanikan coastal cruiser.
The luxury vessel is available for private charter and has three cabins.
- Rooms: 1
- Room View: 270 degree views
- Facilities: This vaulted and air-conditioned suite is located on the main deck and benefits from a king-size bed, sweeping 270 degree views and large private sun deck.
- Room View: Sea Views
- Facilities: The second cabin has a Queen bed, private balcony and incredible views.
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: This smaller cabin can have queen or twin beds and has a semi-private sun deck.
A dedicated Chef is available on board to cater for all dining requests - from candle-lit family dinners on the top deck, to more casual beach picnics or deliciously fresh seafood barbeques.
- Cuisine: Fresh seafood and tailored cuisine
- Setting: Various
- Dress Code: Casual
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes